DIE GARTEN TULLN
“Nature in the Garden” Adventure World
THE TULLN GARDEN is the first ecological garden show in Europe and a Top Attraction in Lower Austria.
Every year, you can experience different Show Gardens, the 30 metre high treetop walk and the largest Adventure and Nature Playground in Lower Austria. The garden show is the perfect source of ideas for hobby gardeners, an impressive destination for nature lovers and an entertaining adventure land for families. Situated on 10 hectares, there is something here for every taste!
The entire area is accessible to disabled visitors who, along with all our guests, are warmly welcome! Ours is a green paradise to stroll through and enjoy, play and be entertained in, a place where you can relax and recharge your batteries.
- Europe’s first sustainable garden exhibition
- No chemical-synthetic pesticides, no chemical-synthetic fertilizers and no peat
- 70 model gardens with a wide range of themes.
- Lower Austria’s biggest adventure and nature play area
- 30-metre high treetop pathway with view over the Danube landscape
- Water park with return boat trip to the Danube wetlands
- Large terrace by the water lily pond and water fountains
- Weekly children’s programme
- On-site horticultural advice
- Free guided tours of the gardens at 1.30pm on Saturday, Sunday and public holidays
- Weddings in the Liebesgarten
- Environmental education programme for school students from classes 1 to 9.
- The entire site is accessible by wheelchair users, who will find a particularly warm welcome here
- Free parking
- Books, garden accessories, garden tools, seeds, culinary products from the region
- Plant sales
- „Die Gärtnerei“ restaurant with pond terrace
- Snacks in the “Bavarian beergarden”
- Adventure and nature play area
- Model gardens
- Rooms for events
- Boot hire
- Wheelchair accessible site: wheelchair and pushchair-friendly. 30-metre high treetop pathway with lift.
- Toilets, disabled toilets
- Baby changing room
- Water fountains throughout the site
- Cycle stands
- Cycle lockers
- Security lockers in the visitor centre
- Nextbike rental station
- Electric station
11. April to 26 October 2020
Daily 9am – 6pm
„Die Gärtnerei“ restaurant 9.30am – 6pm
Adults EUR 13,50
Senior EUR 11.50
Students/military and civilian conscripts EUR 11.50
Children up to 6 years free admission
Children/young adults up to 17 years old EUR 7.50
Families (2 adults, children up to 17 years old) EUR 30.00
Groups of 20 persons and over EUR 10.50
Please refer to our current Group Offers on www.diegartentulln.at for special group offers such as guided tours, catering, etc.