Weinerlebnis “Sandgrube 13 wein.sinn”
“SANDGRUBE 13 wein.sinn” – is the name of the winegrower’s (WINZER KREMS) Wine Experience Tour. Our 8-stop tour through our winery, which is rich in tradition, carries our visitors off on a journey of a different kind to discover the fascination of wine. In the Wein.Garten (vineyard), an original “Hiata-Hütte (watchman’s hut) welcomes our guests with a glass of Grüner Veltliner from the “Sandgrube” (sand pit) vineyard. The Wine.Region room invites you to enjoy an aerial view of the Krems region, by taking you on a walking-tour (only takes a few steps!) of the vineyards. This Wein.Schatz (Wine Treasury) stores wine treasures from the last seven decades – the souls of the wines speak to us in a multimedia audio experience. The Wine.Keller (Wine Cellar) shows the barrique cellar with a wine altar, and offers an impressive view of the new fermentation and maturing cellar of the WINZER KREMS.
The “fragrant” Wine.Film “Leben im Weingarten” (Life in the Vineyard) takes a 3D look at the flora and fauna of the vineyard. After taking a look at the Wine.Kunst (Wine Art), you step into the daylight once more to the Wein.Galerie (Wine Gallery), the “vintner’s living room”. Wine, and various wine-related goodies, may make you feel like a buying at the Wein.Kauf (Wine Purchase/Shop), where we offer an extensive selection of wines from the Winzer Krems at reasonable producers’ prices. Experience the Krems wine from its most beautiful side – including tasting!
- Open all year round
- Guided tour by wine experts
- Wine tasting in the vineyard (weather permitting)
- Multimedia experience in the cellar
- 4D movie (3D + fragrance)
- Buy at reasonable producers’ prices
- Coach parking available
- Exclusive tasting room for 20 people
- Ballroom for 100 people
- New – Wine Bar Cellar Bründlgraben – Function room for 45 people in the authentic old wine cellar
Opening hours shop & wine experience:
- Monday – Saturday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm
- till the end of october, additionally on Sunday & public holidays from 10:00 am to 4:00 pm
Visits only within guided tours!
- Guided tours take place on open days at 10.00 am and 2.00 pm.
Our measures for your security:
- 24 people can accompany us per tour and guide
- We ask for pre-notification by telephone +43 2732 85511 33, email@example.com or our online booking system
- Our disinfectant dispenser “DesiRe” is at your disposal when you buy your ticket
- Please wear mouth and nose protection during the tour
- As before, you will receive a fresh wine glass for each wine tasting
- Please keep a minimum distance of one meter from other people during the tour
11.80 EUR Adult
11.80 EUR Senior
10.80 EUR Disabled (accompanying person FREE if named on ID card)
11.80 EUR Student, Austrian National Service Personnel
FREE Pupil (U16 – without wine tasting)
10.80 EUR Group (20 people or more) price per person