Nature Park Sparbach
Our Park … an experience for the entire family!
The oldest Nature Park in Austria is located in the municipality of Hinterbrühl near Mödling in the southern part of the Vienna Woods and was founded more than 50 years ago (in 1962). The park underwent a major redesign in 2005 and many new attractive features were introduced in celebration of the park’s 50th anniversary in 2012. The walled, park-like complex invites visitors to explore the giant trees, romantic ruins and spacious meadows and enjoy leisurely walks through the Vienna woodland and its beautiful Biedermeier garden design. The combination of “historical” elements with new interactive educational programs, as well as the free-range wild boars offers guests an unforgettable day.
Detailed information can be found on: www.naturpark-sparbach.at
The highlight of the Sparbach Nature Park is the free roaming wild boars.
Due to the free-roaming wild boars, dogs are NOT allowed in the park. We thank you for your understanding.
In our Nature Park you will find:
- The Visitor Center with a restaurant offering regional specialties and plenty of indoor and outdoor seating
- The Nature Park Shop in the Visitor Center
- The Interactive Nature Park House with the “Wall of Animal Sounds”
- The large Adventure Playground with a tree house, fox burrow, extensive water and sand play area, a snack bar (open on weekends and holidays as needed) and nearby restroom facilities
- The Barbecue Area that can be rented for parties and celebrations
- Drinking water fountains at the Lenau Pond and the Adventure Playground
- The petting zoo with rabbits, donkeys, goats and sheep
- The “Wildlife Gallery” with fallow deer and European mouflon
- Three romantic ruins: Johannstein Ruin, Köhlerhaus Ruin and the Triumphal Arch in the Diana Meadow
- Tree lounges
- The renaturalized Lenau Pond with a mill and numerous rest areas
2021 Season: 27 th of March – 2nd of November. Daily: 09:00 – 18:00
Ticket Prices: Adult: € 7,- Child (aged 5 – 15): € 4,- Discount (with ID): Austrian National Service Personnel, Pupil and Student (U26), Disabled: €5.00 Group Rates: Adult Group (25 people or more) per person: € 5.00 Discount – only possible when bookings are made in advance; except in connection with the NÖ Card School Class (1 accompanying person FREE per 10 children) per child: €4.00 Kindergarten (1 accompanying person FREE per 5 children) per child: €4.00 2021Season Ticket: Adult: €35.00 Child (aged 5-15): €20.00 Combo Ticket for Sparbach Nature Park &